Friday, February 12, 2010

D4?: On the Surface


I have no idea what day it is since I started this thing. All I know is that I've been absent for two reasons. One: I ended up getting severely sick and was unable to do much. Two: I had been unmotivated. Sometimes I get unmotivated to do much of anything and it prevents me from setting my mind to things. But I'm back and I hope to continue on this photo journey.

Today, we have an overcast because of a cold front moving our way. I am no experienced photographer nor do I really claim to be a photographer. I am merely working with a simple Nikon S51 Coolpix camera since I cannot afford a professional model at this time. I am still trying to find my niche in this world. Working with minimal light is really difficult, especially on days like these. The batch turned out mediocre at best but I think that these two serve their purpose.




No comments:

Post a Comment